Karen & Ron engaged!



Karen and Ron are getting married this October and I can't wait for their wedding day. Here's Karen and Ron's engagement story in Karen's own words:

"We got engaged while on vacation in February. We took a sunset cruise on Valentine's day, but it was really windy so the boat was getting knocked around a lot and I wasn't feeling well. He started to propose but I stopped him because it wasn't the right moment - I didn't want to forever associate our engagement with being seasick! A couple of days later we had breakfast delivered to our room and he proposed again. Of course I said yes. :)"

Even though the heat was almost unbearable this past weekend, we still had a lot of fun! We started in Gramercy Park. My idea was to walk down to Union Square, and since it was still kind of early, maybe it'd be empty, but no... the Farmer's Market was in full swing, so we kept on going. We continued on to Washington Mews down by NYU and Washington Square Park.

Check out some of my favorites from the day in the SLIDESHOW!

No comments: