Tara & Conor are getting married!



Last Sunday, I took Tara and Conor to the famed Meatpacking district here in NYC for their engagement shoot. I asked Tara to tell me a little bit about how Conor proposed, thinking I'd share the story myself, but instead here it is in Tara's own words:

"Conor and I were planning on taking a walk and then going to dinner but there were terrible thunderstorms that day. The rain stopped just long enough for us to make it to our neighborhood bar, Trailer Park, and then there was more rain. We stayed there for about an hour, had some beers and tater tots and waited for the rain to stop. Once the rain let up, we took a walk to Chelsea Piers and went out on one of the piers. As I was pointing to a large rain cloud saying that we should leave, I turned around and he was on his knee and asked me to marry him. Later that night we had a romantic dinner at the restaurant where we had our first date. It was the best day ever!!!"

Check out the slideshow!

No comments: