Eileen & Brendan

A few weeks ago, I shot Eileen and Brendan's wedding with Jennifer Davis. They were married at the beautiful Tarrytown House Estate in Westchester, NY.

Here are some details from their amazing, Irish themed day:

Details

The funny thing about this day is that one of my good friends from college, Siobhan, was a guest. I hadn't seen her in years, and during group portraits, I noticed her hanging out on the side lines. I had a feeling I would run into someone I knew at some point while shooting - and I'm so excited that Siobhan and I are back in touch now.

Siobhan is the one in the middle here:



Some more of my favorites...

That's the groom walking to where he'd see his bride for the first time:





Irish Dancers performed -- they were so good!

Irish Dancers



Congratulations Eileen & Brendan!

1 comment:

JenDavis said...

Oooooh.. I lOVE the last shot! Great job Linds.. thanks so much!