Nichole & Kevin, 6.16.07


Thanks to Rob Munroe for having me second shoot with him. Rob is not only a great person, he's also an amazing Photographer. Check out his site and blog. Nichole and Kevin got married at the gorgeous Marble Collegiate Church in New York City. Their reception followed right across the street at the Midtown Loft and Terrace. I loved working with Rob and I had a great time photographing Nichole, Kevin and all their guests. I know I have a lot of photos posted here, but there were so many I liked, I couldn't narrow it down!

















Cocktail hour...



The bride and groom's reaction as the best man gives his toast...


And only moments later...

Father / daughter dance...










I love this one. He was all partied out!


Thanks again to Rob, Nichole and Kevin for a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Rob Munroe said...

AWESOME Lindsay, AWESOME!!!!! I'm so glad I finally got had the honor of working with you. Can't wait to do it again. I guess we think alike, because I used your same final image as my final image in the slide show. Did I mention that I thought your images were *****AWESOME!!!!!*******

JenDavis said...

Lindsay amazing work as always!! Rob and I were talking at the PUG last night about how much you rock!!