Gina & Ed took the leap!

I met Gina for the first time over the summer. She was reluctant to hire a photographer, but luckily her friends told her how she might regret that decision later. We met up a couple of months later to do their engagement shoot. I had so much fun with the two of them, I couldn't wait for the wedding. Gina and Ed had their intimate ceremony in the garden's at their apartment in Washington Heights, New York. What I didn't realize until I got there, was that they have an amazing view of the George Washington Bridge, the fall foliage just beyond the bridge and the water it crosses. Absolutely beautiful! After the ceremony, we headed down to the meatpacking district in Manhattan for some fun bride and groom portraits. The reception, which was an intimate dinner with close family and friends, was held at Gradisca Restaurant in New York City. Thanks so much to Shannon Cunningham for shooting with me! Shannon, you rock!

washingtonheightsceremony

GinasMom

bluewallmeatpacking

gradiscacooks

Check out the slideshow for more images from their beautiful day!




Congratulations Gina & Ed and I wish you guys much love and happiness in the future!